Sunday 3 December 2017

Hunkydory - Stylish Sihouettes - A White Christmas

Over a year ago I published cards I had made using Stylish Silhouttes from Hunkydory  but like so many crafters, when we run out of ideas we tend to move onto something else and inevitably have some leftovers waiting for another day.

Well another eventually came and this is what I was inspired to make.

The first was inspired by the background that I made with Spectrum Noir watercolour inks.  These inks are very easy to use as quick washes for backgrounds.




The next few cards were made using the leftover pieces of acetate I had created with tissue paper and Pixie Powders.  I just love this technique.






And finally, a box set of cards were made.  This pretty card used for the box came from Crafters Companion.




This was really a day of crafting with leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment