Sunday 23 July 2017

Rose Canvas

Hi there readers

Today I am sharing with you a canvas I made using some Pebeo products. The 8x8" canvas was primed with some black gesso and I used a rose stencil by Imagination Crafts.

I stuck the stencil firmly to the canvas board with some Pinflair Stencil Glue.  This is remarkable glue as it leaves no marks on anything I use it on and rubs away easily enough when you don't want it on your stencil. I then filled in the areas with some Pebeo Moon paints.  It was an experiment that went well.



I then tried it with another stencil I have from Imagination Crafts and used some Mixtion Relief on this one and once dry, rubbed over some gold leaves.


I really enjoyed experimenting with these products and like the appearance of them when they are dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment