Sunday 18 June 2017

Piano Card with Orchid Flowers

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying this lovely spell of weather we are having.  I have been spending some time upgrading the software on my Cameo Silhouette and getting my head around the new look.  I have also updated the firmware software on the actual machine and rather proud that I managed all this without any technical support.

I haven't used my Cameo Silhouette since my fall because it requires pulling things out and re-arranging the space around me.  The same can be said for my cardmaking really.   I find it difficult to get at what I want most of the time, which isn't helped by the fact that I have a lot of stuff, however, this doesn't mean I don't craft, I just try and keep it simple.  Mostly I spend my hours working on another blanket I am crocheting as an heirloom for my hubby.  I am two weeks away from finishing so I am not in a position to share it with you today. 

What I interested in making at the moment are paper flowers.  I made some orchids a few weeks back and today I knew what I wanted to do with them.

Using my Cameo Silhouette I downloaded a template for a piano card, resized it and then cut it out.  Then I decorated it with the orchids and used 3D gel to stick them on.

Here is the end result which is waiting for a sentiment to match the occasion.  I hope you like it.

Best wishes, Crafty Tash






No comments:

Post a Comment