Sunday 25 June 2017

Framed Butterfly

I am really excited today as I have a stall on Saturday in our village and will be able sell some of my makes.  The only thing is it is very last minute and they already have people selling cards so this means I will have to be very crafty and find other things to "make and take".  

I am building up a collection of crocheted owls  which make great bag charms and have been making them in an assortment of colours.  Here is one in the green colour way.



I found some large cotton reels in my crafty stash and this is what I have been doing with them.  I am trying to make a pin cushion top but not happy with the result so still working on this.


And, a trip to Hobbycraft yesterday gave me the opportunity to pick up some picture frames half price.  I have been playing around with ideas for these and this is what I came up with.


Hopefully these craft items will be popular on my stall.


No comments:

Post a Comment